Portland Trail Blazers advance to round 2.

Banks, Oregon
Hey, everyone and, I hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Sorry I left unexpectedly at about 6pm last night, my internet went out and, didn't come back on until this morning. I do have good news though, my Portland Trail Blazers closed out the series with the LA Clippers and, have advanced to the second round of the playoffs, this is something nobody at all thought we could do at the beginning of the season, people thought this was a throw away year. I don't think anyone thinks that any more and, it's not just our starters we have a really good starting 5 and, some pretty good role players too, everyone knows our backcourt is phenomenal, but the Chief Aminu is a really good player can score defend and, shoot the 3, then our center Mason Plumlee even surprised me this kid is really good and, only getting better, he averaged nearly a double double in assists and, rebounds for the series I think 8 assists and, 13 rebounds, lead all rebounders but Jordan and, Howard, he had way more assists, then last but not least Maurice Harkless. I think we have another star in the making. Harkless has doubled his scoring for the playoffs and, is averaging around 14 pts and, 7 rebounds. I guess I should give a shout out to Henderson and, Crabbe to because they also hit some huge shots.
I'm all ready for the second round!
Me too my friend, it starts tonight, with Spurs Thunder.
• Stanton, Kentucky
I'm glad your team is doing well and that your internet is back!
Thank you
There you go. The deeper your team goes in the playoffs, the more fun it is.
Yeah, it was a great game. I am very pleased with this team, they are better than even I thought.
@Macarrosel (7541)
Although your internet went off but you're still happy watching the games. That's good.
Yes, still had a good night thanks.
I hope your team wins.
Thank you. I hope so too.