Would you want to be setup to get paid to do nothing? It's my dream!

@EddieHands (37790)
My real plan is to have tons of money everyday for not even lifting finger! Yes it's possible. If i build up my youtube videos to where they make a lot of money every month, they will do that on their own, and money in my bank. Also if i have money in banks and get interests... etc.. also free money is made. I know it will take some work to build things up, but I now know what content makes money over and over every month, and what to concentrate now. I think I will stop blogging after a while.. as writing doesn't make as much.. unless I make it audio on youtube.... What is your dream? mine is to have tons of money come in to do nothing.. so I can wake up. and just play with remote control boats.. in the water.. and also ride my bike around! Blessings
@polyxena (2573)
• Sturgis, Michigan
I think your dreams is close to mine. Well not really. I've always had a dream to get some books published, eventually, not that I really want to make money off of them so I don't have to work again, and be like Stephen King who can just toss out a book and people will read it. I want some of an income while writing a book though.
@EddieHands (37790)
That is a good dream! And you never know, your books could get so big you don't have to work again. Then you can write when you want because you love it. Blessings !
@Gina145 (3974)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I don't think you'll ever really be able to stop working. Even if you can get a big audience for your videos, you'll still need to add new content to keep them interested.