A Reason, a Season, or a Lifetime

@Teep11 (7295)
Some people come into our lives to show us something, to tell us something, or to offer us something. Some stay and some go after they've completed their mission. We don't forget those who have made a tremendous impact on our lives. Sometimes we may wonder why they came and left so quickly. There's a reason and sometimes we may never figure out the reason. Even if we don't. We just don't forget the impact they've made on our lives. Have a blessed everyone! :)
It's those people who are only in our lives for a short time that seem to make the greatest impact.
• Lenox, Georgia
Very true, some people are only meant for a season in our lives. Either for us to help them or for them to help us in some way-any way. =) I think that is pretty amazing.
• Stanton, Kentucky
I agree, I think everything that happens in our lives helps prepare us for eternity.
@Hate2Iron (8161)
You do sometimes wonder don't you. There has to be a reason for that one love interest that your thought would always be there... and then he isn't. For me, I think that it opened my eyes so that I would see someone better when he came along! And he did ;) and we have been married for nearly 40 years! I wonder what the reason for me coming into his life??? Now there is something to think about!!
@Teep11 (7295)
Tboughts continue flow. Never know. I still heart Cleveland. :). Some may not understand what that means but I know what it means.
you also have a blessed.Your not trying to confuse me are ya
@Teep11 (7295)
No not at all. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
@acelawrites (12740)
People who have made an impact in our lives remain in our thoughts forever though they left or went afar. They come and go, so we will make every moment with them meaningful.
@theBlock (2757)
I always seem to go into the lives of others, and for some reason they all say the same thing as soon as they see me---"When are you leaving?'