Anyone following the Stephen King series - 11.22.63?

Dallas, Texas
I watched all of season one. I hope there is a season two but doubt seriously they will have one. The idea behind it is a teacher from the year 2016 goes back to the year 1960, just a few years before the Kennedy assassination in an attempt to stop Lee Harvey Oswald. The main character is played by James Franco. He is a splendid actor. If you have Hulu Plus yoiu can watch it or if you look it up it will probably be available for purchase on DVD online.
@savak03 (6688)
I watched it. And even though I knew he wouldn't be able to stop Kennedy's assassination I was rooting for him. I remember being in class in the seventh grade the day it happened. The teacher wasn't even making us do any work. We just listened to the broadcast and cried. I especially liked the poem his love from the past read at the end. Since I was watching it on Hulu I kept pushing the progress bar back so I could copy all the words just right. It was a very good poem.
• Dallas, Texas
I am glad you enjoyed it. I was moved by the last scene.
@savak03 (6688)
@lookatdesktop Yes, it was very moving. If anyone wanted a copy of the poem she read I could send it.
• Dallas, Texas
@savak03 , Yes, that would be cool.
@Marcyaz (36125)
I have Hulu Plus but I don't think I have watched this. I will look for this and see how I like it.
• Dallas, Texas
James Franco is good at his character in this series.
@Marcyaz (36125)
@lookatdesktop It soundsinteredting