Progress in many ways

@CRK109 (14293)
It's been a very good day. It could have been a not-so-good day, since I forgot to set my alarm this morning. But my inner clock is working pretty well. I woke up 10 minutes after I the alarm would have gone off. I went over to my house and gathered a few more of my things. I still had clothes there, so I packed those. I got a few things out of the kitchen, like parchment paper. I'd forgotten how much I use that, but was reminded every time I reached for it and realized it wasn't here! Next time I need to grab the cinnamon! lol And I grabbed a few more plates and bowls. I've had enough for just me, but my nephew is going to be visiting soon and I'll need a few more for cooking, baking and eating. But I've done very well for a month without all of these things. And it's been rather nice to be able to do the first "move" all at once and bring in these other things gradually. I also grabbed a few of my knitting books. There are a lot more over there, but I'm honestly not sure how many of them I'm actually going to use. I'll need to go through them and take a good look at the patterns. So I'm making progress over there and definitely over here. And that feels very good. It means I'm moving forward. -Claudia- image from Pixabay
i can only imagine how diff'cult such's been'n ya, hon. i'm proud'f ya!
@CRK109 (14293)
thank you so much. :)
@CRK109 yer welcome!
I'm glad you've been making some progress. We never realize how much we have until we start packing and moving. I'm happy that you feel you're moving forward. That's a great feeling when the times are difficult!
@CRK109 (14293)
My life has changed so drastically in the last 2 years. I'm so glad I had no idea where my life was going or I would have completely freaked out. But so far I'm good with a lot of the changes. And I'm so glad I've been able to get my cat adjusted, too. It was almost harder on her!
@MGjhaud (20830)
it seems to me that you are moving forward indeed. keep going.
@CRK109 (14293)
Thanks! I think I will. :)
Glad you had a good day and, enjoy the visit.
@CRK109 (14293)
thanks, TR! :)
@ida123 (6280)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I know you are excited to have a visitor there especially his your nephew.
@Lucky15 (33754)
Glad that your nephew is paying a visit ;)
@dodoazo (12322)
Happy trip to you new place of abode.
It's been really useful that the bank hasn't taken over yet. Did they just want you out of the place?
Its better to do a little bit at a time so that you don't get overwhelmed and throw out things you many need. It will be nice for you when your nephew comes up to visit with you.