When Going to bed is a scary thing

I lay here awake after going to bed (couch) 2 hours ago. I usually don't lay down so early, but I was tired. I thought I was tired enough to sleep but I was wrong. I hate going to bed(couch) anymore. I am in so much pain, I can't get comfortable. I have to wait until my tiredness surpasses the pain. Usually after 11 pm. I sleep for the most part on the love seat. I hate it. I want to go to bed and sleep in the same bed as my husband. It's been months since I've done that. I have issues with both hips, my left shoulder, and my back. I have been thinking of checking to see if my insurance will pay for an adjustable bed. I need something. It's no fun when you dread bedtime because you won't sleep even though you're tired enough to. Enough whining and moaning. I am thankful for a love seat to sleep on to help with the pain some. I am thankful I have a roof over my head. I have so much more than a lot of other people. I am blessed. Thank you Lord! Take care and God bless.
@jndlponti (2423)
Have you check in with your doctor yet?
I am going to check with my Indiana's company. I am hoping one of my diagnosed will qualify me for a bed.
@jndlponti (2423)
@Autismmom hope you will. And hoping you'll have a good sleep tonight.
@vandana7 (57184)
Oh sweetie...hugs..I will pray for you...hope you feel better soon...
You should check with your insurance, this seems a condition that would allow you to obtain that they pay for an adjustable bed. Good luck for this.
@MGjhaud (20811)
awe i hope you'll find a more comfortable bed soon. take care..
@sishy7 (26604)
I hope you'll be able to rest comfortably enough. good night! GBU.
• Marion, Kansas
I am so sorry you are having such a hard time with so much pain..