Why most of the Girls like PIZZA???

I noticed that most of the girls like Pizza but why?? Is there any Reason behind it.. I don't know but today when i was eating pizza in Pizza Hut,my sister told me that most of the girls love Pizza, I asked her,Why but she also don't know about it... Then i was wondering?? WHY????? Can anyone tell me about this or have any suggestions about it...
It isn't just the girls who like pizza but most people do.
Yeah but i noticed...
@mommaj (22779)
LOL. I think almost everyone likes pizza. Not just girls. LOL No cooking, no fuss, and you just shove it in your mouth. Pretty simple food. LOL
@lokisdad (4267)
There might be many reasons why woman love pizza but i think it can be mainly because its easy to make eat and take with you taste good the next day as well and very versatile you can make it and use a large array of toppings what is not to like
I love pizza! It's easy to eat and yummy not all the healthiest but a lot of people do like pizza!
I am a girl who likes pizza. The guys in my family love pizza too.
@OKennedy (1144)
Do a survey and see what you come up with ask 100 women and see what they say and then ask 100 men and see what they say and then you might find out
@imravi (2363)
This is such a silly observation...This is not about girls or boys......well if i have to give a reason it would be that girls love to have selfies and they gather at some pizza point so that they can have pizza and selfie at the same time.......I am not a sexist infact i feel same for the boys too....this reason makes a little sense i think.....LOL
Not sure why.Most people male or female love pizza.Why because it is so good.