Break in my labors

@ElicBxn (60810)
I did quite a bit on my "pile-it" program. My pile is now half as wide and about twice as tall. That's not to say things didn't get sorted. I have all my finished books in the finished book box, except the ones I'm going to take over to the "Little Free Library" in a bit. Those have already gone out to the car. Quite a few things went into the trash can and some stuff went out to the recycling bin. I have a bag that needs to go into the wash, that'll get taken in there in a bit, but since its not a full load, it'll have to wait for a full load to get run. I have all my "to be read books" now in one box and a small half box that are to be read before the full box. I still have stuff to go out to the trash or recycling, but this was a good start. I need to sweep and pick up some stuff. I also have winter clothes to go out to the shed, they are already packed and stored in bins. They take up a bit of floor space, but I don't want to put them back into the area where the cats can get the bins dirty - again. More to do, but had to take a break.
@Marcyaz (35695)
I have a bag of books to take to the thrift store for resale then I have others I haven't read yet.
@ElicBxn (60810)
I've been donating them to this "Little Free Library" since its in my neighborhood.
0 Items Select Page Announcing The Little Free Library Festival!On May 21 in Minnehaha Park in Minneapolis, we will celebrate the joys of reading with a colorful day of Library-building, storytelling, performance, poetry, and more! Click Here to Learn More
@akalinus (15020)
@ElicBxn I usually donate them to a thrift store that I volunteered at for a couple of years. I give them a lot of stuff.
@ElicBxn (60810)
@akalinus That works too. I did stop and give other stuff away, but I have a special place in my heart for libraries, even if they are small.
@akalinus (15020)
You sound very efficient. I could use some help here. I don't know where to start.
@ElicBxn (60810)
It took a few false starts this morning to get truly started. I do know what you mean.