A man I know from church must be off his meds.

I can only feel sorry for him from a distance. I see him right out my bedroom window. I also hear him as well. I always wondered why he made those out bursts in church. I thought it was his way of shouting to the lord. Strange as it was but yes I thought that. He has been outside screaming and singing in the rain.. Bending his knees like he was trying to sit down a few times. I did not see his glass of alcohol he normally walks the street with. He was not saying anything you could make out to be English. I can only hope that he gets home soon. He is soloud that I almost called the cops. I won't being that they might beat him on the way to the hospital.
@miniam (9233)
• Bern, Switzerland
Im not sure shouting to the lord will make him listen or hear better but as you say, sometimes people think and feel the lord will hear and answer faster if we shout. Cops are supposed to be friends and helpers, not beating up helpless people.
That is true but we all know that it's not always the case. I saw them beat my friend.
@miniam (9233)
• Bern, Switzerland
@sharon6345 Cops here are so nice and friendly but professional,it`s very rare you see a cop push someone to the ground.To be honest never seen it.
Why would the cops beat him?
They beat and taze you if your out of control.