Pictures speak volumes..

I know people love pictures as we all know I do as well. I just got so upset over something that I made a post on facebook. I don't often post there to be honest. However,it bothers me and most of them either went to school with me. Are related to me or know me from the area. I am well known for speaking my mind and staying to myself. I have things that bother me just like most of the world. What bothers me the most right now is nasty people. And please don't think I am trying to hurt people I am not. I love pictures and feel they are very good for a post. Just as I love them on mylot. I can't for the life of me understand nasty people though. something could be wrong with me since,I am the one on mental meds. if that is the case someone please let me know. I honestly can't see anyone taking a picture and showing a nasty home in the back ground. I see the best dressed people all dolled up with nasty houses showing pictures. Many of them so called bible pushers. oh, that makes it even worse to me. Kids beds unmade,stove all gross and your the first person to want to cook and share a meal. I know people are busy come on I am not stupid. but,to be just nasty is crazy to me. I saw it on mylot as well and could no to believe it.That picture said worse then I ever could. I know I will have lots of comments on that in the morning. if they have time to sit on social media they have time to clean a nasty home.After all it is where you want comfort right. And the sad part is one of those nasty people are related to me. She is always walking with her bible going to church. she had better not comment. She will never want to see me again. Just my point of view..
That is not your problem alone. I can not stand nasty people either.
That is good maybe they will clean up after reading this. Thanks Judy
@sharon6345 They will never change.