Some Good Free Coupons At Our Local Store

Our local store is offering some good deals lately. Last week they had a coupon for a free loaf of Nature’s Harvest bread. I don’t like whole grain or whole wheat but my husband does. Free is free. Now you know when I was in line I made sure it was free. There was a coupon for a new pop called Mist Twist. It tasted like 7up. It was free so I decided to try it. Some things I won’t use the free coupon for. It depends on what the item is.
We only eat 12 grain bread, we made the switch quite a few years ago. You eat less of it because it fills you up more. You do well with your coupons, we don't get many coupons up here, its more likely that we will see the actual savings at the till when we pay for items that are on sale.
Lucky you, you got free items.
Free is hard to resist.
I love free coupons! Friday I was able to get the new Sara Lee Artesano bread from a Kroger's affiliate store and I also got a box of Lucky Charms from a Safeway affiliate. I love when stores give out free coupons.
It's good that you are able to use some of the coupons you receive. I gave up on couponing. Couldn't find the item or I forgot where I put the coupon were my main hassles. I save mostly with the BOGO's
if it's free I take it, someone at work often will use it if I wont
same here.Very seldom have any free coupon.
@rina110383 (21987)
I wish our local stores will also have freebies like those.
@Marcyaz (36147)
Sometimes the coupons are for things no one buys but as for the others bread free is good and so is the Mist Twist although I don't drink sodas.
@Blondie2222 (16312)
I love receiving free coupons. I got a coupon for 10 dollars off my next purchase at our grocery store so you bet I'll be using that when I go shopping on Friday.
@amnabas (9702)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Good for you. At least you took advantage of free coupon.
We never have coupons for free items around here.
@topffer (28534)
• France
I usually accept the offer when it is free. I have times to times free samples in my mailbox : coffee, shampoo, toothpaste... As I tend to buy always the same products, it is the only way to decide me to switch to something else.
@Lucky15 (33487)
I wantes to have those coupons here but