Comfortable

Anniston, Alabama
I must say after dealing with so much the past two months and getting one day off to stay at home I could get used to it, staying at home that is. But I have to go out in the world today and pay a few bills, yes those ugly bills. I would prefer to mow my grass and play with the dogs. Maybe I can make more time this evening for both, if the rain goes away. Have a wonderful Monday!
@cherriefic (4279)
• Baguio, Philippines
It's really nice to stay at home after a long time being out all the time.
Yes it is, I like your name :) I am often just called Angie.
• Baguio, Philippines
@andriaperry Thanks Angie! I hope you will enjoy your day!
• Lakewood, Colorado
Hi my friend..missed you..have been off of here..Mom gravely ill. Happy Monday.
I have missed everyone too! I was working full time. I wish your mother good health and hope that it comes soon. Have a nice day :)
• Lakewood, Colorado
@andriaperry Thanks so much Andria.
We spend a lot of days at home without leaving other than to my son's t-ball practice and games. We try staying home as every time we leave the house it costs money!
• Marion, Kansas
My mower was not working on Friday night. I wonder if it will work in a bit. I badly need to mow. Right now I have a lot to do inside. Most of the time I do not have to go out to face the world. I hope you get some at home time this evening.
It doesn't take long to get used to being at home, that's for sure.
I retired from teaching five years ago and oh my, what fun freedom happens to be. I was "teached-out." Even in retirement, I guard my time from anything that gets in the way of whatever I am up to. I take care of the have-to-do things, but there is a wealth of creative and educational things to do when one has the time.