I am so done with McDonald's !

@EddieHands (37852)
yes i made the misttake of getting the all day breakfast. After they have burned my McMuffin.. and also given me those annoying now hiring flyers in my bag. Today the hash brown was bad.. all stale and old. The McMuffin.. didn't taste to bad.. but the egg was nasty, and they burned it again! They can expect a very angry phone Call and perhaps a magical curse while I am it! It's not wise to anger a wizard. They have lost my business! From now on only homemade McMuffins..and big macs... No wonder they are closing many stores! The place was dirty inside.. and had a bunch of strange people who seemed lazy working there.. i miss the old crew from 2008. They kept the place and food clean.. now my local McDonald's is a living hell.. and they will get a call. so will corporate! Let the party begin.
@rina110383 (24135)
No wonder you weren't around for like 2 hours. I was looking for you. Hey, your homemade McMuffins look yummy. I saw the photo. So as not to turn the wizard into a monster, it's better for him to just prepare his own version of breakfast meal.
@EddieHands (37852)
lol yes I went to buy things from the store.. but though of getting the McDonald's breakfast. They used to make it good.. but that was year ago. Those days are over now. I can say McDonald's doesn't make the food good.. well not in my town at least. Yes I think I will just cook my own from now one! More fresh clean and tasty! Yeah I'm cooking now and for the rest of that day. I will only eat out at a few good places from now on. But no more McDoanld's .. Blessings !
@rina110383 (24135)
@EddieHands Was there a change of crew? You said they used to prepared good meals a year ago. Poor Ed. What are you cooking? I want to imagine food and I'm not yet done with my remote shift. I have yet few hours. Tell me.
@EddieHands (37852)
@rina110383 Yeah the Mangers and workers who used to be there, used to care they make breakfast good. I was happy eating there those days. Now the food doesn't take good. Well right now cooked liver with onions. Next I am going to cook shrimp with rice for dinner!
Nice. Good for you for speaking up. McDonalds is just so dang convenient otherwise I would boycott them entirely. They usually are pretty accurate on my orders. But I hate those hashbrown things!
@EddieHands (37852)
They used to make things good. Now that place looks dirty... food was old and bad. It made me sick. They will get a call from me in the morning.. or the next day. But they will hear about this.
@PrarieStyle (2495)
What do you expect for a dollar? They make almost 15.00 an hour, you don't expect them to keep the place and food clean too do you?
@EddieHands (37852)
No I don't expect anything from them. I honestly hope this store in my town closes and is replaced by a Fat burger.. and much better workers to say the least.. Blessings !
@sulynsi (2838)
how do you make a homemade Big Mac?
@EddieHands (37852)
I made it like they make it at McDonald's but better. But here is how to make it fresh at home.
Christine H. from Oshawa asked, "What is in the sauce that is in the Big Mac?" McDonald's® Executive Chef Dan Coudreaut answers her question by showing you h...
I haven't eaten at McDonald's in years. Quality is down and you can good meal deals elsewhere.
@EddieHands (37852)
Quality has gone to bloody hell! Yes I can either make a meal. Or go to a better burger place.. or even a Deli.
I know that story about Mickey Dee's too! It's the best when you know who is working and all the better when you know when to get the food that tastes great! But, when you are out of ideas, you know when your own home baking is perfect o mundo!!!!! The best almost always comes from home!!!!!!
@EddieHands (37852)
Yes best food is from home. or high quality places. I now know why people say they hate McDonald's and it was so good in the 80s. Whoever worked back then and even early 2000s ... used to make one hell of a McMuffin.