Good morning!

Technically it's afternoon, but that's because Jack made it a point to lay on my chest and growl when I tried to get up. I know people hate Mondays, but can dogs hate them too? Either way he wasn't letting me up until he had a good hour of belly rubs. I'm only grateful that it was someone else's turn to feed the cats and give Jasper his apple. I hope everyone else had an amazing morning and that their Monday hasn't been too bad. Today I'm hoping to get some good cleaning done and maybe even work on Jasper's mess of a cage. Tell me how your day's going. I'd love to hear from you guys.
Well for me it is already the evening time! I have had a really good day though. My husband was off work so we were able to go fishing and the kids were home from school today so we made it a huge family day! It was amazing and wish we had more time to do that more often!
Sounds like you had the perfect day.
@CrazyAnimaLady We really did! our day couldnt have gotten any better I do not believe. I was hoping to have another one of those days this coming up weekend but sadly we are going to be to busy to actually get to do much while we are there
@rina110383 (21958)
I was able to accomplish a lot yesterday. It's now Tuesday morning here. It was a happy, funny and productive Monday.
Happy that you had a good Monday! Hope your Tuesday is amazing!
@ricki_911 (16655)
• Toronto, Ontario
I got my blood work done, and went shopping. I am now at home and trying to catch up online.