I just ate a salad way better than fast food!

@EddieHands (37800)
That fast food I had earlier made me not feel so good. just had a huge salad. Now I am feeling peaceful and Zen again. I now call fast food evil food. I will only eat at a couple good places from now on. Blessings
When we go long periods of time without fast food it tends to make my stomach upset. Glad your salad was more enjoyable!
@EddieHands (37800)
Yeah I didn't eat fast food for a long time.. and I didn't like it. I think it's salad times for now! Blessings !
@EddieHands I feel like I can really taste the grease when we don't eat it for awhile and it leaves an awful after taste.
@rina110383 (24069)
Yay! If I'll eat salad, it should also be a huge one. Include that in the things not to do aside from drinking
@EddieHands (37800)
Yes i did not go for fast food in a long time.. and I felt so good! I had pizza last night.. and it was good because it was from a nice place. But yes from now one..just my healthy food. no drinking. Then I wil be more peaceful. Yes huge salad.. with mushrooms.. parmesan cheese.. and all kinds of nice veggies.. fresh and crispy. yum! But tonight tasty shrimps with brown rice.. maybe some soy sauce on top of the shrimp.
@rina110383 (24069)
@EddieHands You really can cook! I love your huge salad and your tasty shrimps! I hope you're better now, no more colds.
I guess we really need to munch healthy food. I randomly eat in fast food lately. Keep it up, my dear friend!