I Hate Getting Cut Off!

@Hate2Iron (5350)
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I'm trying to get Mom set up in a Long Term Care Facility and there are so many hoops to jump through! It took me close to 20 minutes to finally talk to the person that I thought would be the last. As it turned out... I no sooner started to tell them of her needs when we were cut off. It is so frustrating. So now, I am going to have everything that I can think of all written down and I will let them call me instead of waiting on the line. This really shouldn't be so hard!! You tell them what you want, you pay them the money and you are done!
@sulynsi (2806)
Oh I hate that!! Or when I cut myself off, by pressing the wrong button!!! When I'm in a hurry to call into my webex session and I can't hit the right numbers ARGH!!!
@Hate2Iron (5350)
• Winnipeg, Manitoba
Mom seems to press the wrong button all the time, but her sight is failing so I can understand it!!
I guess you need a lot of patience for this.I do not enjoy waiting in line
@Hate2Iron (5350)
• Winnipeg, Manitoba
I just feel sorry for my sister. I'm 5 hours away and she seems to get the brunt of everything that needs doing. :(
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
I hate being cut off as well, its very rude and grinds my gears
@Hate2Iron (5350)
• Winnipeg, Manitoba
Luckily I managed to get them again, but still nothing accomplished. I don't know why they just post everything they need on their website!
@IvySaysHi (3809)
Yeah these situations can become so overly complicated for no reason sometimes
@Hate2Iron (5350)
• Winnipeg, Manitoba
I think that I have been on the phone and emails... most of the day and still nothing has been accomplished!!
@IvySaysHi (3809)
@Hate2Iron Yeah that just sounds so frustrating im sorry
Very frustrating for you. Hope that you get everything done soon.
@Hate2Iron (5350)
• Winnipeg, Manitoba
I hope so too. Mom is not very happy with us it seems.
I had to handle all arrangements for both Mom and Dad for a long term care facility. As POA, I have dealt with their medical and financial affairs for over a decade. I have an older brother and a younger sister, and those two have been getting off easy for years and years. The middle kid always gets the raw end of the deal. Good luck with those arrangements!
@Hate2Iron (5350)
• Winnipeg, Manitoba
Still working on it... and yes, I do feel sorry for my sister. I do what I can but I'm 5 hours away.
@MGjhaud (18708)
im sorry you had to go through that. i hope it's resolved by now..
This is very annoying - as is going through a dozen people before you get to the one you need.