Rock and Roll May 3

Riga, Latvia
1964 – Appearing for the first time on the Ed Sullivan Show was the group Gerry and the Pacemakers singing “Don’t Let the Sun Catch You Crying”” 1975 – Tony Orlando and Dawn have a number one hit in the U.S. with “He Don’t Love You (Like I Love You)” 1980 – Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band have a number one hit in the U.S. with the song “Against the Wind”. 1986 – Topping the Billboard singles chart is “Addicted to Love” by Robert Palmer and it would become a million seller all over the globe. 1997 – Michael Jackson tops the U.K. singles chart with “Blood on the Dance Floor”. The song only made it to number 42 in the U.S. I was thinking of which song to choose to entertain you with and finally decided to add one of my favorites “Against the Wind” http://www.classicbands.com/day/may%203.html
Bob Seger "Against The Wind" 1980 from Capital Center, Largo MD
I love these posts as you always mention songs I know and that I have fond memories of.
This song reminds me of a very precious time in my life Sandra. Thank you for bringing back the memories.