I say whatever is on my mind and they think I am a crazy wizard !

@EddieHands (32210)
Yes I plan to retire soon. I plan to do it playing video games and eating food on youtube, and selling my own products. I know this is not normal! I do not care. People are already doing it, and loving it. I am going to live my own dream.. not live a nightmare to make some other A$$hole rich! Let the game begin.. for life is a game..and I am going to win! Magical Blessings !
Yeagood for you.So do I .That is fun and living.Good luck
@EddieHands (32210)
Oh yes that is the real living and I must say I do love it!
@imravi (2373)
Go for it. .. Blessings!
@EddieHands (32210)
thank you it's always better to chase the dream... than live the nightmares! Blessings !
@imravi (2373)
@EddieHands Yeah...
Do what you love to do and as long as it doesn't hurt other people or step on their rights you are a free to do it.
@EddieHands (32210)
Thank you very much! I think I will do just that! Blessings !
I hope you are able to live your dream magic wizard. You are not crazy. You just have a dream.
@EddieHands (32210)
Yes I have a dream like Dr. King! And now I crave the Onion Ring !
@quantum2020 (8335)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I know you can do it! Youtube is a great means for achieving success and lots of visits. The only clue is to have a great idea that can attract people.
@EddieHands (32210)
Yes one big idea to have success and then live the biggest dreams ! You are so right! Blessings
@rina110383 (21957)
Who thinks you're a crazy wizard? You don't appear crazy to me. In fact, you are a funny & bubbly wizard who makes people like me happy. What do you mean retire soon from myLot? If you'll do that, I'll follow your footsteps. I'll miss the very person who makes my day bright.
@MGjhaud (20810)
you remind me of young professor in college. he was twenty something at that time, fresh grad.. i asked him one day why he has two jobs. he told me he wants to retire at an early age. im not sure if he's still working now after almost a decade but i see him on Facebook enjoying photography nowadays.