Five night at Freddy's! scary video game

@EddieHands (37814)
Does anyone play this scary video game? I know my little nephew told me a lot about it this summer, and it was pretty interesting. It's not that scary to me.But I can see why younger children think it's scary. Have any of you ever played it ?
• Calgary, Alberta
Havge you heard about the inspiration story about the game's creator? He created a game with a beaver protagonist and the game is not only a flop but it is devoured by critics/. They said his characters look like scary animatronics. He is so brokenhearted he considered stop making games. He decided to make a horror game instead since the critics thinks his characters looks creepy.
@EddieHands (37814)
Wow that is cool! So they made fun of his game? Then made it horror.. and it became a huge success? wow pretty awesome! Blessings
• Calgary, Alberta
@EddieHands The game I am talking about is no horror, It was a game aimed for kids. He decided to make a horror game after they said his characters are creepy.
@kevin1877uk (36964)
No I don't play game, no time to lol.
@EddieHands (37814)
Really? I love playing games at night.. or when people come over. They are quite..I am starting a new video game show. so I'll be playing a lot of video games soon! Blessings
@kevin1877uk (36964)
@EddieHands No never really been into games, no making money online YES lol.
@EddieHands (37814)
@kevin1877uk making money online is wonderful! Blessings
@jnncrz (39)
I've played that game! I don't think it's particularly scary, but I do agree with you about younger children thinking it's scary. I thought it was fun, you know? But I always thought the Fatal Frame series was some of the scariest ones.
@EddieHands (37814)
Oh yeah younger kids think it's scary! I agree that Fatal Frame is much scarier! Same with games like Silent Hill! Blessings
@jnncrz (39)
@EddieHands Silent Hill is such a classic game. I remember the first time I played it too and then right after that, I had to start playing it in the day time. Now, I can handle it. Haha.
@EddieHands (37814)
@jnncrz Oh yeah that game at night is really scary! I also could not play it at night. But Five nights at Freddy's is easy to play at night.. it just makes me laugh! Blessings
@LdeL0318 (6440)
We have that game in our shop but only few kids are playing that game here.
@EddieHands (37814)
Is the game scary? What do you think of it ?
@LdeL0318 (6440)
@EddieHands I haven't tried playing it.
@polyxena (2574)
• Sturgis, Michigan
My step daughter has played it, but I'm not into video games much.
@EddieHands (37814)
Did you think the game looked scary at all ?
I have never played it, used to play video games all the time, but I need a new system.
@EddieHands (37814)
Yeah I love video games. I think this one is for PC. But it might also be for some consoles also. Blessings
@IvySaysHi (4342)
I have watched people play it and it is only scary because of the jump scares
@EddieHands (37814)
Yeah i watched people play it on youtube.. and yeah mostly it's just the jump scares!
@irishidid (8714)
Meh. Nothing but jump scares.
@EddieHands (37814)
yeah it's what i noticed just jump scares.. and then suspense.. but not much more to it! Blessings
No I have never played it.
@EddieHands (37814)
Really ? Would you play it at night? or be scared ?
@rina110383 (24072)
I haven't tried playing a scary video game.