Has anyone seen my wedding smile?

@xFiacre (9549)
Ireland
I've a wedding to be at on Saturday. I've been able to find the attire I usually throw on for such occasions, but I can't find my wedding smile - can't find it anywhere. I know I had it back last May when my son got married and I've checked all my pockets but it's nowhere to be found and there's no way that I'm going to pay good money for a new one, because as soon as I would do that the old one would turn up. Anyway I wouldnt have time to break in a new one in time for Saturday, and you know how painful it can be wearing in a new smile, and how sore your jaws can get after a short time. So if you come across that smile anywhere let me know. It's one of those half-hearted, over-stretched ones.
I might have found it on the side of the road. I am wearing it now though.
@Missmwngi (9700)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Ha haa hope you are not acting suspicious to those around you lol
@Missmwngi (9700)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Get watching your sons wedding photos and videos and it will be back
Surely you didn't have a 'half-hearted, over-stretched one' for your son's wedding? Shame on you!
@xFiacre (9549)
@judyev That smile was spontaneous, but they don't stay fresh too long.
@xFiacre I can imagine!
@jndlponti (2423)
I might have found it..I forgot where I put it..I didn't bother to use them yet for mine still works..do you want it back?
@Inlemay (17096)
• South Africa
sending you a smile
@xFiacre (9549)
@inlemay Thanks. For a while there I thought I was going to have to borrow my grandmother's old smile but it's totally toothless.
@Inlemay (17096)
• South Africa
@xFiacre we have a saying at bowls when we are slightly in a pickle "smile and wave" - so i urge you to wear the old smile - who is going to notice anyhow . . . smile and wave! BE FABULOUS!
@xFiacre (9549)
@Inlemay The idea of me being fabulous is hilarious!! Ask my kids.
@Fleura (5108)
I think perhaps you've been to too many weddings in too short a time and worn it out.
@xFiacre (9549)
@fleura I was hoping to get one last trick out of that one - they cost so much these days.
I'll help you look for it but be sure to lend me that wedding smile when i need it.
@Macarrosel (7410)
I'm sorry, what's a wedding smile? I have no idea about it. Well, I know the literal meaning of it.