have you ever had one of those moments where you are so hyped...

@slayer08 (2361)
the next minute you're not? I'm not talking about bipolar disorder. I'm taking about that change in mood because you've been thinking a lot. Last night I had so many ideas on what to write about and I didn't put it in writing and when I woke up today - my brain's too dense to even think. I kept staring at the posts of people here in mylot and nothing is registering in my brain. I probably am just worried. but nonetheless, it sucks
When you have an idea , write a keyword on your phone and just expound it when you can already and in the mood to do it .
@slayer08 (2361)
I should've done that - I will be doing that from now on. It's difficult to recollect your thoughts once they've passed. And I have a really hard time coming up with new ideas once that "creative mood" has gone as well. thanks!
@slayer08 welcome .
@MGjhaud (20672)
happens to me most of the time here thats why i prefer responding than creating my own. i also had a weird day yesterday cause i hardly can think straight, i dont know why. took me a good minute or two to post a one liner response.
@slayer08 (2361)
I know right? We all have it sometimes
@Missmwngi (10783)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I get those moments as well
@slayer08 (2361)
I get them every time I let ideas pass me by.