~Caught It From Her~

Jacksonville, Florida
Good morning my friends! I hope your all doing lovely this morning. =) Myself? Well, yesterday my oldest daughter had stomach pains and felt nauseous most of the day. Guess how I woke up feeling this morning? Yup stomach turning and pain. I had some crazy weird dreams last night! One was in the summer time we had a snowstorm-in Florida. Crazy, I know. Lol. Another one was more likely to happen. There was a strange man in our backyard in the middle of the night. My husband told him to leave our property and the guy swung at him. I called the police then woke up. Well, hoping I feel better before Bible Study tonight because I really want to go!
I hope that you will be okay soon.
@marlina Thank you. I am sure I will.
@sugartoes (41229)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LovingMyBabies your a fighter for your family you will go out of your way to stay strong no matter what it takes or what you go through in life
@Marcyaz (35651)
Hope your feeling better now so you can go to Bible Study tonight. Strange dream you had.
@Marcyaz Thank you. For a little while I will feel better and then it hits again. It's strange.
@Marcyaz (35651)
@LovingMyBabies Welcome and hope it stops soon.
@sugartoes (41229)
• Greencastle, Indiana
OH lord you can't be getting sick with the little one to take care of & those are some CRAZY dreams I hate when I don't finish one out to find out what happens I stop having them ha ha ha have a great day.
@sugartoes (41229)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LovingMyBabies ha ha ha your right mothers have to really have things right to make life easier for the whole family even if it takes everything we have to get it that way no matter what.
Wishing you good health so you could go bible study tonight.
@toniganzon Thank you very much
@Lucky15 (33751)
Hope you feel better soon
@Lucky15 Thank you!
You were a busy girl in your dreams last night. Did you eat something before you went to bed, I find that is when I will dream more. I hope that you feel better as the day progresses today.
@Juliaacv Yeah, they were weird dreams. Lol. No, I went to bed hungry because the stomach issue started last night. Thank you, I hope so too!
I also had weird dreams too. The most unforgettable one is when a wave is moving after me. I was running to save my life.lol
@Shavkat Oh goodness that is a scary one!
Boy! That bug is sure get some mileage isn't it? We all had it here a week or so ago and my stomach is still sort of sore from it.
@celticeagle It is crazy and not fun at all. =( I am just trying to relax and take it easy today. A little while I will feel fine-then it will hit me again. Ugh.
@LovingMyBabies ...That is how mine started about five weeks ago Ugh!
• Bedford, Texas
Hope you can make it to Bible study, being sick is no fun. I have strange dreams now and then. They seem so real at times.
@Christianna Yes we did go and I enjoyed it very much. =) Yeah those felt really real too.
• Rochester, New York
I have had some weird dreams as well. The night before last left me awake part of the night. I hope your feeling better.
@LisaSteinmetz Yeah I don't like scary ones but those weren't too bad so it was okay. I am feeling better now, thank you!
@quantum2020 (9538)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
The weirdest dream I had occurred las week; unfortunately is very vague. I can hardly recount it.
@quantum2020 I hate when I know I had a dream but cannot remember it for the life of me.
Your dream about the strange man in your backyard does actually sound like a post I remember you writing before haha. Maybe you are remembering some of the creeps you have had to encounter.
@shaggin Yeah I know! It was very similar which is why I think it creeped me out a little bit. Lol. Maybe that is very possible.
@Macarrosel (7550)
Hope you're fine now,
@Macarrosel Thanks, it comes and goes.
Hope today's night will be better for you,,
@gochunehal Thank you very much! =)
@amnabas (10309)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Oops weird dreams.
@amnabas Yes they were. Lol
@sishy7 (27631)
was it because of something you guys ate? I hope you feel better soon. and I hope the strange man dream will never happen - it's scary...
@sishy7 I am really not sure. I feel better for a little while and then it hits me again a little bit later. Yes it was scary!