He should at least be honest with me.

As you know I been sitting here over three weeks and Joey has not shown up. he called me a few times and we talked online. He said,he needed space to deal with some things. I was very decent about that since,he also said he was very sick. Well,I checked his facebook page and yesteday he was sitting in a restaurant with his brother. I scroll down the page and there goes dates and times he is in different restaurants and pictures of the tables. Now,I made up my mind two days ago I will not message him again. he needs space he will get it. He knows I am moving now because,all my stuff is shared on facebook. I think he should be shame of himself to know I am doing nothing but,trying to be nice and respectful of him and his space.. Well,I am sticking to not contacting him. And shutting off contact if this is the case when I move. The foot in my back feels bad. I just don't want to be insensitive to him so that time he will have.
Well, there are a lot of people to get to know to when you move to a different place. You won't probably mind about him anymore, besides, he'd move on as well if he realized you moved out.
I can't wait to move and be done with so much going on here.
@MsTickle (24976)
I feel you are being the bigger person. Stay strong and not stoop to his level.
Just think positive about moving
@miniam (9236)
• Bern, Switzerland
I feel you are doing it right,he needs space give him space, he knows where to find you if/when he needs you.You dont want to appear needy of him.
@Hate2Iron (7941)
He seems to be the one who is being insensitive... I don't know why people can't simply be honest with each other!!
It's amazing when people say one thing and then post other stuff on FB. As if they don't realize that it's out there for people to see and put 2 and 2 together. I'm sorry that he is being so insensitive toward you. You deserve to be treated better.
@Wowtalk (430)
• Jamaica
He should totally be honest with you, I prefer persons who are up front and honest even if, I feel bad in the process at least I would know how they truly feel.
@STOUTjodee (3460)
Oh, I hate that when some one tells you one thing and then posts something different on FaceBook, they don't think you'll know or see it. Even if you're not friends with them other people might be and they'll tell you!! Might as well tell you from the start....no lies that way!!