Radioshack opinions

@ljcapps (1926)
Have you ever visited "radioshacksucks.com"? what did you think of the comments listed there about the customers?
anytime you work in a tech related industry, you are going to have customers come in that have 0 knowledge of a product they are looking for. As an employee, you have to know this coming in and you can't loose patience with the customer... I just think it is sad that some of the things that were said were about the very people paying your salary...
@ljcapps (1926)
I didn't write any of those. I'm fully aware that the people coming in are the ones keeping the store open. Don't get me wrong, i got very frustrated with a lot of the ones that extremely unreasonable. But i also realize that in any kind of customer service, the employee's are complaining about the customers, and the customers are complaining about the employee's. It seems to work as long as one doesn't get caught doing it about the other.
@eigna9187 (113)
The customers are expected..but over my ten months there it got real bad. people would come in wanting the info and going to walmart to buy it...oor we had people bring in thier whole computers wanting us to fix them for free. when we told them we couldnt we we be "bad associates" it was pretty bad.