Advice To Elizabeth Warren About Donald Trump

Redlands, California
Dear Miss Warren, You can't make comments about Trump like that, as all it does is rile up his base, and also draws more people to his side. It does not matter if you are correct and speak the truth. In case anyone missed what she said. She more or less pointed out how Donald Trump seems like a racist. How he likes being called an "Authoritarian" leader, even though history shows these are the worse leaders or dictators. The ones who use the most violence. The ones who oppresses the most people and spread poverty like a plague. She claims she will do everything in her power to make sure Donald Trump does not become President All this does is get people calling you a racist for calling Donald Trump a racist, among the many other things you said. That is just the logic we are at in these times. You really can't say the truth because they will just throw the truth back on you. It is kind of like when we all were kids....."I know you are, but what am I?" A saying kids would use as a comeback from being called "stupid," by an other kid. My advice to everyone that does not want to see Donald Trump become President here in the US. It is something I had to learn myself the hard way. Just ignore him. Stop watching any news channel that will not shut up about Trump. Do not talk about him to your family or friends. If you see Trump in public. Do not even look at him. Do not waste a breath of fresh air on him. There is not anything the man loves more than attention, besides power. To be talked about good or bad and to be the center of attention like a spoiled child. I think the man would have a break down if people outside his supporters did this. Causing many to quit supporting him. Nothing worse than being invisible for a man like this. I figure this will be to hard for people to do though. To much money to be made off of Trump and maybe to fun to stop talking about him. Hopefully, that does not cost this country and the world in the long run.
@EddieHands (37814)
That is great advice! I don't think Trump is going to win, he's really mean.
• Redlands, California
Yes, he seems like one really mean spirited man. Hopefully you are right, at least I hope you are right.
• Redlands, California
@EddieHands I know. I wrote a post on that onetime on Bubblews. How can the rich be so grumpy. So many of them seem to be. They are doing life wrong if you ask me. Any with over 100 million should retire at 40 and do exactly what you said. Who cares if people are talking smack because with that much money you do not need to be listening to anyone anyway. You already made your life and it does not matter what people say.
@EddieHands (37814)
@crossbones27 Yes really I would be rising in boats.. and play with remote control boats , and have huge toy train tracks.. in my house..and build tiny cites to play with my trains.. just all kinds of cool things everyday. I would try to spend all my money before I die.. and buy all the toys and fun things I can imagine.. But yeah he is doing it wrong wasting time screaming into a mic. I wouldn't even talk in front of people if I was that rich.
Protestors need to clean up their act too. Jumping up and down on police cars, sabotaging free speech, and destroying property causes Trump supporters to stick firmly to their candidate. Warren's lie about her Native American heritage is another reason the woman should keep her mouth shut since she spews falsely most of the time anyway. Dang, we have a lot of scum involved in politics here.
• Redlands, California
I agree, and will stay out of her family heritage because I know nothing about her family history. It is not for me determine when I can't prove one way or another But have been saying this forever and day. People are only as good as the leaders they follow. Something I learned in the Marines. It would be nice if people could think for themselves, but most always people seem to mirror their leaders.
Was going to post a comment about what a* ****** he is, but ignoring him...now!
• Redlands, California
There you go, someone caught on. lol I was waiting for someone to say, but here you are saying ignore him, and you wrote about him anyway. Have to write about it so people will know what I mean. You just can't win in this world most of the time.
@crossbones27 - I tuned him out a while ago. What scares me is all the people who think like him are feeling empowered to come out of the woodwork and spout and act upon their own hatred.
• Redlands, California
@teamfreak16 Yep,but remember it is Bernie Sanders supporters causing all the violence. To be fair I do think many of them need to be quiet also, but I seriously doubt they are causing the violence. Hate breeds hate and that is what we are seeing. That is why Bernie Sanders supporters should stop even protesting Trump because they are being dragged down to their level. Plus, it just puts Trump back in the news and that is for a fair reason, not to just get ratings.
I don't see how anyone can put stock in Warren's words as she is a proven fibber protected by liberal media. Remember her claim of Native American heritage that couldn't be proven and she refused to respond to questions about. We are at a point when the term "racist" is losing meaning because the criteria used these days means every single one of us is a racist in one form or another be it about skin color, religion or age or that you like dandelions.
• Redlands, California
I guess it is just the way one perceives things. I trust her more than people hiding behind their money. It takes a certain gravitous to stand up to the ones who can easily destroy your life. I really do not see the media being that liberal other than MSNBC and many blogs, but the right has just as many. The real problem is there is no middle. We have no balance. If you are not conservative, then if you are a liberal, and if you are not a liberal, then you are a conservative. What happened to being a bit of everything? It is really quite easy to see these things, but people are still not evolved enough to properly handle them when they happen right before our eyes. So maybe we should just stop while we are ahead and have quiet racism of locking people up and making sure they never get our jobs like we have pretty much done since the civil rights.
@crossbones27 In general, most of the news media print and TV plus even drama shows are liberal oriented. Subtle messages to blatant. Local news will repeat the liberal manta of the day while playing down news items that would harm liberal causes such as the riots and violence from liberal protestors in California.
• Redlands, California
@JohnRoberts I do not Know. I read many news sites on Facebook and many of the ones you think are liberal are getting smashed with what you can see as right wing comments. The right wing ones always have that, but unless it is like the Huffington Post most all news sites are pretty right wing as far as the people who read them. Which keeps their articles from being all that left wing. I think the BBC seems pretty left wing compared to our news sites by people's comments and how they write their articles.