I now have a lot of stuff settled.

many of you know I suffer from 3 mental illnesses. If you consider anxiety one of them. I needed someone to have a key to my house door. I am moving out of state and although Adrian works the next town over I don't want to give him my house key. I had a long talk with Joe tonight and he understands that I am starting over and need help. he will take a key to my door. I can now change my emergency contact to him as well. There will be no one that knows to c call 911 so they will know to call him. he will have no problem driving an hour to check on me. That makes me feel good now. Just in case your wondering why I need this. There are times when I don't know who I am and wonder outside. If the building knows to call him. They can get me help after reaching the hospital. A few times that has happened here and my neighbors knew what to do. I had no memory of it. The good thing is the state I am moving to has been one of the states I stayed in. So they have my records.
Sometimes I get confused. Who is Adrian in your life and who is Joe?
Adrain is my ex and joe is my current. lol
@miniam (9241)
• Bern, Switzerland
so good you found someone supportive, l know the times in the past when l had issues, i desperately needed someone to leave the key.I did not want anyone knowing and it was hard.
That is why I worried about moving out of state before.
@sugartoes (40033)
• Greencastle, Indiana
wow that has to be something that is very scary to live with you have a bracelet on saying who you are & where you live & your contact info? I would be side myself if I had to worry about that with my spouse or even ME for that matter that's really scary. I just hope you are moving to a good location where your safe at good luck in your move
Compared to where I live now it's safer. I am not sure about security gaurds or anything. But,the main doors are locked. They also have cameras every where.
Sounds like a good situation. Glad Joey understands and is willing to help you. Are you moving to be close to him or just for a new start? I hope you keep in contact with your doctor and have a good medication. That sure helps in my situation.
@zarlamain (24527)
I have experience with mental illness as well, so I know how hard it can be. It's good to hear that you are becoming stronger and more resilient against them, and have support. I was made fun of by my family for having depression, bipolar disorder, and obsessive compulsive disorder as a teenager, stemming from the emotional abuse my parents gave me. If I had good support, I would've gotten better more smoothly, but it took a long time before I finally found myself smiling more in relief.
Good that you're all set to go.