My neighbor ordered my daughters cake today.

My neighbor went on kay's facebook page. Took four pictures and made a collage. They are putting it on her cake. I will go pick it up the day of her birthday. She got her gift card early in the mail and spent some. I ordered her a purse and furniture cover. She will get those this Sat. She will open them on her birthday though. She did not know it was a gift card. Do you order cakes or bake them. This cake will be $24 and large with strawberry filling.
@jndlponti (2413)
That was so sweet of you... I usually order cake..but only once I make one for her..it was during her 6th birthday. It was this one shown in the picture.
That is a nice cake. Goodness she is blessed and beautiful.
@jndlponti (2413)
@sharon6345 thank you very much.. But lately since she got fond of Frozen movie she wanted a frozen cake. But I don't know how. So we just ordered
I used to make my own cakes. But now the nearby supermarked has very good cakes at reasonable prices. So I just go and get them.
That is very easy to too.
We usually make them. I have wanted to try one of the Baskin-Robbins one but never have. This idea with the collage sounds very nice.
@MGjhaud (20733)
we always order ours. sometimes we ask them to customize it. it's less work obviously and i think its cheaper.
@zarlamain (25210)
That is so nice! I don't remember the last time I had cake on my birthday. Actually, I don't even remember the last I even did anything even somewhat special on my birthday (eat somewhere nice, go shopping, etc).
Sounds like a delicious cake! I buy my cakes.
Strawberry filling sounds really good to me. I hope she has a nice birthday.
@magallon (18105)
I love baking cakes and eating them too. Ha Ha ha ... Give me cakes and ice cream, i will grab the cake first before ice cream. Time to spend for baking is sometimes a problem so during celebrations i just buy cakes from the mall.