Pathetic experience with Flipkart

@nomus24g (21537)
I had ordered a Book from Flipkart and it was suppose to get delivered today. The shipment has been in my name, to be delivered at my office address. Till yesterday, I got systematic sms alerts on whereabouts of my order. Suddenly today there was no info, when I checked the Product tracker online, they say that "it has been delivered to somebody named Ashok" ....that's ridiculous, how can a shipment be delivered to somebody else & more over the delivery guy didnt even call & check with me, if he was finding difficult to locate my office. I have launched a complaint, which will get addressed after 2 days. This is pathetic & horrible experience with Flipkart, an eCommerce company who claims to be no.1 in India, I guess Amazon is far better than this.
Thanks for the share. There is a big problem with Flipkart, Snapdeal, Pepperfry etc, in guiding the parcelbearers to the location. They will ask fifty questions, the location, nearest landmark, etc. But these things they should find out like postmen.
@nomus24g (21537)
Had they called up to check the address b4 delivery, I wouldn't have blamed...but how can they just go and deliver the shipment to someone not known to me & then update it in their system, stating delivered to a Friends...how irresponsible was that :(
@nomus24g I understand your point Sumon G. They should have delivered in your address.
@Teep11 (6946)
Bad business practices took place where your delivery is concerned. Taking the time to contact the customer about their order isn't difficult. I understand why you're upset. A complaint should occur in those cases. I hope everything gets resolved.
@nomus24g (21537)
Ya...finally they delivered the shipment, delayed by 2 days
@gudheart (12754)
I won't be using that anytime soon then!!
@nomus24g (21537)
never do that