Might Play With Make Up

@IvySaysHi (4226)
I have not played with my make up in a long time. I think I might try a new look today and take pictures. It just sucks that I only really have red, black, and pink lipsticks and stuff. I have a ton of colorful eye shadow and stuff. Might just play with eye shadow and eye liner. I will take pictures and just try to have fun with it! Do you use make up? What is your favorite makeup to put on eye liner, lipstick, eye shadow? What is the wildest look you've given yourself? Feel free to share pics!
I haven't wore make up in ages! Like 9 years ago when I was 16! I should start playing around but I'm horrible lol.
@IvySaysHi (4226)
im terrible at it too but practice would make it easy.
@IvySaysHi Also I have watched YouTube tutorials. They make it look easier lol. But when I go to do it, it's so complicated
@IvySaysHi (4226)
@infatuatedbby i know right
@waflay (2723)
• Nairobi, Kenya
This is not my area but I have seen ladies apply red ,blue and even purple lipsticks.I sometimes hear them talk of an eye-pencil which I don't know where it is used to apply.
@IvySaysHi (4226)
it is used on the rim of the eye lid often leading to eyeball pokes