~That Was A Nice Compliment!~

Lenox, Georgia
Our landlord just came by to finally get the rent money that we had for days now. Lol. When he got here I asked if everything was okay. He said he was just really busy with so many things going on lately. He also told me that he knew we had the money so he placed his focus on the people that were dodging his calls and trying not to pay. He said that he trusts us enough to not have to run right over here to get the rent. Well that was a nice compliment. Glad he trusts us and knows we will pay. I am feeling grateful for the compliment today. =)
That was a very kind thing of him to say, and you've earned every right to be grateful for that compliment!
• Lenox, Georgia
@Juliaacv Yes it was. =) Thank you!
@TheSojourner (17294)
I am impressed that he stops by to pick it up. In the last 12 years, I have had 3 landlords. I'm expected to get the rent to them, not the other way around.
• Lenox, Georgia
@CoralLevang Yeah he made that arrangement from the beginning. This is the first landlord that we have had who does this.
@LovingMyBabies I wish mine would do that. I usually have the made out but I did pack them up on my board and then forget about them until the 5th
• Bedford, Texas
I can imagine the headaches he has trying to collect rents each month. He is probably very happy to have you as tenants. A compliment is always welcomed.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Christianna Yeah I am sure he does get plenty of headaches from all he is dealing with. Yes, the compliment was very nice to get. =)
@RussTeed (1503)
That was very nice of him. Most men are narcissists and don't think of other folks.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Russteed Yeah it was really nice and I was grateful he said that to me. =)
@vandana7 (68972)
Are you talking about yourself Russ?
@KristenH (25305)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
That's real nice of him. My office manager of my apartment is real nice too. I love the butterfly image.
• Lenox, Georgia
@KristenH Yes it was. =) Thanks I liked it too. I'm glad your manager is nice as well.
@KristenH (25305)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@LovingMyBabies Thanks Jen. She's real sweet. The one I had before her, due to a management change, was real nice, too. You're welcome.
@zarlamain (24866)
That was so nice of him. Nice landlords like that are hard to come by. I had a landlord who was super mean and always snapped at me whenever he came to take the rent. I always paid on time, but he was always really mean. I couldn't put up with his attitude anymore and moved to a different apartment a few months later.
• Lenox, Georgia
@zarlamain He is the first landlord that we have had that we really like. Most of the ones we have had in the past were mean like the one your talking about. That makes things hard all around.
@zarlamain (24866)
@LovingMyBabies I have a decent landlord right now compared to the mean one I had in the past. However, we are not very close and simply have a business relationship. He lives in the same apartment building and is really humble though.
That is nice that he trusts you and that's a great thing.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Susan2015 Thank you, I am excited about it too!
@peavey (16876)
How nice! I can imagine how it made you feel. So many people think nothing of not paying the rent, or not paying on time.
• Lenox, Georgia
@peavey Yeah it made me feel really good that he trusts us and doesn't have to worry about us paying the rent.
That's nice...glad you enjoyed the compliment.
• Lenox, Georgia
@AbbyGreenhill Thanks, it's the first time a landlord could say that about us which is nice.
@LovingMyBabies There are landlords and then there are landlords. When I lived in Hawaii it was in an 8 unit apartment building - two levels - all military people. My neighbor and I had husbands who worked the same shifts and the landlord used to bring us dinner on the days they worked the evening shift. He said why cook - LOL! He used to throw two parties a year for us - he did all the cooking and provided everything - they were Japanese. He worked at Dole and every morning we had a fresh pineapple on our door step. He was a real nice landlord.
• Lenox, Georgia
@AbbyGreenhill Oh my goodness that is awesome! I would have never moved from there. Lol.
@antonbunot (10048)
• Calgary, Alberta
Now it is time to show him not to trust anyone! Just kidding!
• Lenox, Georgia
@aontonbunot No thank you, I want him to trust us!
@antonbunot (10048)
• Calgary, Alberta
I would too. I have always made the rent and power my priority each month. First on my list. Happy for you that you got such a nice compliment.
• Lenox, Georgia
@celticeagle Yeah it felt really nice! Especially since we have never been able to pay our bills where we used to live. Thank you!
@LovingMyBabies ...Glad that that has changed. Hubby's working and all is well with your world.
@kevin1877uk (36985)
That's nice of him, and I guess he knows you'll pay and doesn't have to worry.
• Lenox, Georgia
@kevin1877uk Yeah it was. =) I'm glad he knows that about us.
@kevin1877uk (36985)
@LovingMyBabies Yeah it is :)
@dodo19 (34284)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It's nice to know that he trusts you that much. It's good when he doesn't have to worry, and don't have to worry either.
• Lenox, Georgia
@dodo19 Yeah, it feels good since it's the first time a landlord can say that about me. =)
@dodo19 (34284)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@LovingMyBabies well, I'm glad you can say that now.
@MGjhaud (20861)
i always make sure to pay on time to gain my landlord's confidence. so far i have never had problems with my rent and i thank God for that.
• Lenox, Georgia
@MGjhaud We always issues being able to pay where we used to live so it feels really good being able to pay on time! =)
@MGjhaud (20861)
God is good.
Tenants like you must be a blessing to your landlord.
• Lenox, Georgia
@jabouk Yeah and I am so grateful for him too. =)
@Daljinder (22179)
Nice compliment indeed!
• Lenox, Georgia
@Daljinder Yes it was! =)
I am certain that makes you feel very good. Congrats on having such a great reputation already.
• Lenox, Georgia
@GardenGerty Yes it does, thank you! =) This is the first time a landlord can say that about us so it's awesome!
Very lovely compliment and you deserve it if you are paying on time.
• Lenox, Georgia
@marlina Thank you. For the first time we are able to since my husband is working steady. =)
@acelawrites (12719)
It makes one happy if someone trust him; that is having credibility.
• Lenox, Georgia
@acelawrites Yeah it was really nice. =)
@Elizaby (4185)
• Pensacola, Florida
That is good that he feels you can be trusted to have the rent
• Lenox, Georgia
@Elizaby Yeah with our history it is nice that a landlord trusts us. =)