Are You a Moody Blogger/Writer?

@acelawrites (10749)
There are times we are not so inspired to write, but there are times we love it very much and words kept flowing in our minds. I wish I always have the second one so I can accomplish my goals here. How about you, are you always inspired to write or there are low moments too?
I don't spread myself too thin - I only post 2 or 3 times a week, so can usually think of something to write.
@acelawrites (10749)
It will surely make you enjoy interacting more. It's nice not to stress yourself thinking of what to write.
@acelawrites That's it exactly - no stress for me. I do interact a lot, and love it.
@zarlamain (23984)
I write free verse poems when I am in a bad mood to spill my manners onto paper in a creative manner. It does make me feel better this way and I end up with some okay poems.
@acelawrites (10749)
That's so nice, you can turn a negative mood into something productive.
@zarlamain (23984)
@acelawrites Definitely! I try to make my negative mood into something more productive and it helps me calm down after a while.
My inspiration to write ebbs and flows. Inspiration is not a constant with me.
@acelawrites (10749)
It's a good trait, being a writer where you can write anything without any inspiration or stimulus to make you write.
@MGjhaud (20829)
i dont normally write, probably because i dont have anything to write. i always say im inspired to do so when im upset.
@acelawrites (10749)
It is common among writers to be inspired to write when they are in the low moods. It is some sort of venting out their feelings.
@Macarrosel (7618)
With myLot style discussion, I can easily write topics to discuss here and I am thankful for that.
@acelawrites (10749)
Same here; I like myLot's style where we can post just a few sentences.
@Lolaze (2865)
• St. Louis, Missouri
I'm very moody in general and a moody writer for sure. If I'm in a horrible mood, forget me writing a word. I'll just go off and brood somewhere.
@acelawrites (10749)
Yes, it is common among us, when we find no inspiration to write.
Every now and then I can't find anything to write about-but I keep commenting and then a spark happens from something I read. Then I will have something to write again. =)
@acelawrites (10749)
Yes, reading other people's posts give us a hint for a topic/idea to develop.
I try to write 1 or 2 pieces a day at least. That comes pretty easily. Beyond that, I have to be in the mood.
@acelawrites (10749)
Taking it easy is so nice to avoid stress. I do that too, I just one or two in a day.
@Bluedoll (17210)
Can we take writing seriously? I sometimes question why write and if I have something to write that actually means anything besides what I had for breakfast today.
• Preston, England
my writing is always mood driven as if unhappy I write to take my mind off it - quite contented just now though