WELCOME ME BACK!

@kixsh101 (743)
It has been a long time. I don't even remember when was the last time I logged in here. It feels like ages then. I was busy for quiet some time. Career had eaten up all of time and I even don't have time to juggle some fun time. A lot had happened lately and everybody is buzzing about the upcoming election here in my country (Philippines). Who I am voting for? Well, it is someone for sure I will think a hundred percent. I don't want to remorse of things.
@zarlamain (24872)
Welcome back! I hope you are here to stay!
@kixsh101 (743)
I am really hoping for that too. I am hope that my schedules would let me. But as of this day I feel like having a hang of doing online stuffs again.
@zarlamain (24872)
@kixsh101 I know what you mean. I have a busy schedule as well, so I am happy when I can fit this site into my schedule. I use a lot of other sites to make extra money as well and it takes a bit of practice getting a hang of fitting them into the schedule. You'll be fine after a bit of practice. Good luck!
@jndlponti (2408)
Welcome back..just like me I have just logged in last Friday after two years of not being in the site.
@kixsh101 (743)
Thanks! Welcome back to both of us! Hope we both enjoy it back here again.
@jndlponti (2408)
@kixsh101 yeah.. I did..
@rona07 (1662)
So welcome back..and yes its a busy week with all the full blasts election campaign.. Things are getting crazy and dirty....
@kixsh101 (743)
Thanks! Yes it is really becoming crazier than ever. It is sad that this is getting worse day by day. I hope everyone will be enlightened. God bless the Philippines!
Welcome back! Let's pray for our country.
@kixsh101 (743)
Yes, we really need to pray for our country. This coming election will be one of our turning point of our country. I hope we will be able to choose who really deserves the post ... not just we like the candidate but the one who we all really deserve and need.
@kixsh101 If only who we choose is the one who will actually win! Cheating is rampant in this country and i have lost faith in humanity. I'll just respect whoever wins as president and do my best as a good citizen of this country. I can contribute only as much as that.
@kixsh101 (743)
@toniganzon Indeed! And we must always remember that it always starts with us.
Welcome back
@kixsh101 (743)
Thank you! :)
@Macarrosel (7537)
Welcome back and be sure to vote wisely.
@kixsh101 (743)
Yup! We really need to vote wisely.
@MGjhaud (20866)
glad you'll be able to vote, goodluck on that one. and welcome back to mylot.