Family Planning

@Talknpen (1822)
I am someone that has always found it hard to make some decisions, but one is going to be made based on preserving the rights of women. It is a woman's place to be in the fight for her rights, her country, and her family. It is a woman's place to be in the most educated positons that can be held. Women's accomplishments matter, and they will encourage other women to be accomplished. Planned parenthood has been a controversial topic. It is something that I believe is important in this shaky time for healthcare. I do not have much choice in the election for president, but, I choose to have family planning as an option for every man and woman. We do not have a fair chose in candidates. Therefore, we need to have some of the most important issues be addressed. Family planning is one of those.
@zarlamain (24525)
I agree with you. Family planning is a very important aspect in both women and men's lives. Sometimes, you here about accidental pregnancies and it's example of not using the proper preventions and not planning beforehand.
@vandana7 (64839)
Don't I agree. But our religious nincompoops won't. They don't want to earn for those babies but want those numbers alright so that religion can be propagated..the nerve.
@zarlamain (24525)
@vandana7 I cannot agree more. My youngest uncle's wife from my mother's side of the family told her husband repeatedly that she wasn't ready for children as she already married at him at the young age of 18, but he forced her to have his child before she was even ready and gave birth a boy 9 months later. She ended up with depression and the child ended up not cared for properly because of the selfishness of my youngest uncle. She already wasn't taking care of her first child properly and he made her have another child, a girl this time, three years later!
@vandana7 (64839)
@zarlamain ..Insanity that is man...but honestly, there is some social pressure too, which needs to go. I mean, after six months everybody starts looking at man as if he is infertile and that can bruise folks depending upon which social group they belong to. Time we removed it from the hands of social groups and linked it with income and tax groups.
And i'm with you on that.
@Talknpen (1822)
Hi Toni. Thank you for your response. It is nice to know that you are with me on that.
@vandana7 (64839)
Absolutely...we need to start a different way ... you want first baby ..you need to be tax payer. Second baby..next slab...seriously, why should the tax payer be financing another person's irresponsibility. Anything illegal, additional tax burdens. Yeah..time folks learned.