forget a person

Chennai, India
I have been struggling a lot to forget a person who was very close to my heart but couldn't able to do that.. When we were in relation I never knew it was love but now I hardly believe that it was damn God love... She is gone nd I still remember her.. I wanna forget her nd all those things which happened between us...... :'( :'(
@MGjhaud (20810)
thats damn hard buddy, it takes time. one thing i can tell you, don't drink. take it easy.
• Chennai, India
omg.. Whenever I drink I kept on remembering her.. :'(
@MGjhaud (20810)
that's why you shouldn't.
@MGjhaud (20810)
that's why you shouldn't.
@zarlamain (24185)
You must have really loved that person a lot. May I ask why you broke up if you love her so much? Was it a one-side decision that forced you to eventually break up?
• Chennai, India
Buddy it was first I who wanted to breakup... Later wen I got convinced it was her choice to get away from my life... All ###ed up....
@zarlamain (24185)
@sandy282 Wow, that's something! Hope love works out for you.
• Chennai, India
@zarlamain thanks buddy... Hope ur wishes would work out for me.... Looking for it...
@mavlana (1037)
It is not easy to forget someone one but I think we should never stake our happiness on someone other will.Once gone..gone forever.
I'm so sorry but it's not that easy to forget someone who was once very important in our life. WE may forget the feelings someday but not the person.
@jndlponti (2423)
Sometimes it's hard to forget that feelings..