New Member and confused

Joined just few minutes ago and confused about how it goes ? Looks similar to facebook with like and comment but still a new sea of excitement. Please help me in getting on with it. Any suggestions are welcomed.
@zarlamain (24889)
I am pretty new also. This is like Facebook, but the difference is that you get paid for interacting with other people and writing comments. Both sites are socializing sites though. However, this site has a friendly community while on Facebook, you would expect both nice people and rude people. Good luck on your future endeavors!
Yes, people are nice here and u know why, its money that makes a person respond nicely. I am also noticing it and trying the same. Thank you for such kind reply.
@zarlamain (24889)
@mnpreet I don't think it's for the money. Strictly speaking, you don't really make much on here commenting. People are just nice in general on here because we are all here to have fun, socialize, and make friends. Making money is secondary. Good luck!
@zarlamain yes, but that's the general perception of most of the people all around the world. When you try to be nice to someone they usually think i have something to be done by him. That's why i was saying this.
@jndlponti (2413)
Hi..welcome to my lot..posting a new discussion is a good start.. just do conversation with anyone who comments on your discussions..
Thanku @janedell. Getting used to it. Thanks for your kindness. Njoy
@jndlponti (2413)
@mnpreet Your welcome.. I suggest that you also go to discussions of others..comment some if you could relate.
@yugocean (8764)
This isn't facebook, this is making money with interaction. If you are aware of making money o0nline then it's no big deal. Just join the discussions like you normally do. However if you are new in this field, then you need to know more.
same as mine.im just new also and im starting to love it.hope you too
@MGjhaud (20685)
fellow mylotters gave you tips already.. so im just going to officially welcome you. if you need help from admin, you can message them.
@AkoPinay (10087)
Welcome to myLot