Are the swimming pools of Awana Resort Malaysia very cool?

In Genting Highlands, in addition to going for rides, the tourists can take rest in whichever hotels or Resorts they stay. In Awana Resort, the swimming pools are divided into the ones for the elders and the ones for children. The waters of the swimming pools are very well maintained. The waters are not that cold, and Genting Highlands temperature remains around 20 degrees centigrade because Malaysia is close to the equator. Although Genting Highlands have 6500 feet height above sea level, the lapse rate balances the hot weather of Malaysia. It is really fun. Tourists swim in the swimming pools both in the morning and in the evening in Awana Resort. Swimming in front of the hills and in a green atmosphere is always fun.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@sathviksouvik,Sounds great.But I am sorry,Souvikji,I have never been abroad.
Thanks Jaishankarji for the comments. There are very good swimming pools in India as well.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@sathviksouvik LOL!!But they are of no use to me.I don't know how to swim.
@else34 Thanks Jaishankarji for the comments. But you can learn swimming at any age. Once you learn it will be fun.
@cacay1 (32735)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Wow, what a superb descriptions of the pool.Is it Malaysia?
Yes Erly, it is Malaysia. Genting Highlands is a paradise.
@cacay1 (32735)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@sathviksouvik Wow, nice to know. I had my stopover in Malaysia just in airport only twice when I toured in New Zealand.Their airport is so elegant and clean.
@cacay1 Thanks Erly to share the experience on Malaysia. Yes the cities, Putrajaya, Kualalumpur and hills of Genting Highlands are beautiful.
I love swimming and i bet i would love that place a lot.
Dear Toni thanks for mentioning that you love swimming. I also love swimming.
@sathviksouvik you're welcome.