And So It Begins! The Final Chapters Of A Fight.

Some of you may know that I've been dealing with a Publisher since 2013. This morning I completed the process of getting a seizure order for myself and the other 4 plaintiffs. It is now a matter of waiting to see what is collected. Over 100 authors were taken by a 'Pay to Publish' publisher. It made the local news when the company was 'sold' and closed abruptly. I along with 4 others fought for action through a civil action as the Criminal aspect went dormant. It has now been getting a second look. The civil action brought forth a 'bankers box' of evidence ( a paper trail including the deposition of the person behind it). My question: If you were taken advantage of how far would you go to prevent others from suffering the same way you did? Here is the Background:
This was one of the most comprehensive investigations done by the Newschannel 3 I-Team in 2013. Members of the I-Team were victimized by two crimes (assault ...
@akalinus (14611)
Was it a book, or what? It seems like there are more scams involving not paying writers, lately. It is a lot of work to produce written material and I hate to see writers taken advantage of. You have the power of the pen. They don't know who they are dealing with so you can be an advocate for others as well as yourself.
Over a hundred writers did not get what their contracts said they would get @akalinus
I would let everyone know as much as they could about everything.
@jstory07 It is sometimes embarrassing BUT I agree. That is what we've been doing.
The word is out there about this person @jstory07
@Berniezeitler Good for you. You go fr it
• Dallas, Texas
Good luck to you in your case and to your other 4 plaintiffs in the case. I wish you luck in getting satisfaction.
@lookatdesktop There were only a handful willing to do the right thing and try to get justice.
• Dallas, Texas
@Susan2015 Sometimes a handful is all it takes to find justcie.
it would depend on life and how much money I had, if I needed money, if it was just time, then I would fight for awhile
if I had the money I would do whatever it takes but fighting l ike that takes money