how to deal with period pain

China
I often suffered the period pain,severe pain,today is little cold,and the pain is more apparent ,damn it!i want cry. How to reduce it
@zarlamain (23638)
This is what I do when I don't want to take a pain reliever. I lie on my side and put a warm cloth on my stomach. The pain disappears after 30 minutes. Also, think happy thoughts while you lay on your side. It's a good distraction. Helps me every time!
Sounds a good idea, I'll take it
@zarlamain (23638)
@josiechou Try it! You might feel better!
i usually soak in hot water.it helps most of the time. a lot of time with me doing too much heavy work in a day makes it worse than in normally would be.
Yeah,we should have a rest in particular time
If that happens often I think it's time to visit your doctor because it might be something serious. However you can exercise before your period arrives. It helps to prevent the pain from coming.
Right, I should pay attention more,don't eat spicy food,
@antonbunot (8887)
• Calgary, Alberta
How about taking pain reliever like Tylenol?! Thank God, I don't have "periods!"
Cause you are man,lol
• Calgary, Alberta
@josiechou We can switch if you want. I get your periods . . and you get my exclamation points!
@antonbunot are you serious,haha
To reduce menstrual pain, you should curl up with a heating pad. If it always happens you should increase your intake of magnesium and also check if you need vitamin D.
Good idea
@rona07 (1676)
Oh i dont always feel pain when i am on my period. Maybe on some rare times. And my dad lets me take a pain reliever.. But then, i guess you cant take that everytime you feel the pain.. My friend often have a hot water in a bottle and put it in her tummy.
yeah,maybe i should put hot water on my tummy too, I couldn't have a cold,thanks
@carebear29 (24794)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I take Aleve
Oh,medicine.you must be very miserable
@JustBhem (17382)
• Davao, Philippines
Have you tried pain reliever?
@JESSY3236 (4678)
I used to suffer from painful periods. I got on birth control to help with it. It's so much better now.