cooking is fun !!

i recently got to know that i am pretty good at cooking haha !! yeah i love to experiment different stuffs and most of the time they turn out to be some awesome inventions :P :P !! like i just now tried to make an ice-cream with a tinch of spice(i m from india :P ) and doughnut flavor in it ... loved it !! anyone else who loves experimenting with food ! ? any suggestions of different and not so common combination of food to try ?
• Raipur, India
I simply love to cook. The joy of cooking is something enexplainable for me. I'am a coffee lover as well.Caffeine in the morning,caffeine in the noon time,caffeine till the sun goes down.I can practically put coffee in anything. So most of the times I bake a cake (chocolate or vanilla) I put coffee in it.It gives a nice depth to the flavours. Also I have put coffee in my kheer. Turned out pretty good felt like some kind of cafe latte fudge.
coffee in kheer !! great !! will try that some day :)
@avi256 (4093)
• Pune, India
@PalSheena I don't experiment if I cook food. I like to stick to basics because I often end up ruining the food if I experiment.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@PalSheena,I am a guy who is a big zero in cooking.Since you are good at the skill,why don't you create a blog on this topic?
thats a good idea haha will definitely see to it :)
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@PalSheena If you create a blog on the topic,it may become a source of extra income to you.
@else34 yeah? i hav no idea about blogging and stuff .. where can i do that in order to earn some money out of it ?
• Allahabad, India
I have an idea for you........Make your cooking videos and put them on youtube. People love new foods to try.
haha yaa that can be done .. thankyou :)
@MGjhaud (20749)
im a food lover myself but it only stays that way. no cooking for me. and please dont ask..
After so many years of cooking, I am getting tired of it.
@Sreekala (22051)
Due to the hot season I am getting tired up on cooking. I also do some experiments.