Who Can Tell Me The Assessment Criteria Of Making Money From Mylot

@LeonGao (110)
Jinan, China
I do not understand the assessment criteria of making money from mylot.I'm appreciate that if somebody can teach me what the mylot's assessment criteria?
• Olney, Illinois
What don't you understand? #1 - you post (a post is a discussion, a response, or a comment) #2 - people interact with what you post #3 - you earn
@LeonGao (110)
• Jinan, China
I know that......I mean different discussion give me different money
• Olney, Illinois
@LeonGao You do not get paid for anything YOU do. You get paid for OTHER PEOPLE interacting with you.
@miniam (9361)
• Bern, Switzerland
@LeonGao No, different discussions dont give different amounts as far as i know, it`s just more interaction more income
@zarlamain (22557)
Just have fun and you'll have money in no time. Hope this helps!
@LeonGao (110)
• Jinan, China
I do not care whether I will make money or not,I just want to know why I can make money in mylot and the assessment criteria of making money from mylot
@Daljinder (18869)
Just interact. Forget the earning. Your bank will move without you realizing it.
@LeonGao (110)
• Jinan, China
I do not care money,I just want to know why I can make money..........
@miniam (9361)
• Bern, Switzerland
It`s as simple as you read it,nothing special you have to be active,interact with members and watch your pennies grow.
@LeonGao (110)
• Jinan, China
okay,thank you very much~~