Bahubali ---End Credits BGM

@avi256 (4372)
Pune, India
This mind boggling music comes at the ending credits and people are just dont feel like leaving the cinema hall , such a powerful music it is. This music kind of sums the soul of the movie,very powerful, soulful and inspiring. All music lovers will connect with this amazing 3 min musical bonanza. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DLMbHpvn3E
The most awaited "Bahubali - Ending Theme" is finally out!! Do Like, Share & Subscribe. Connect with me - https://www.facebook.com/vinodmurpani https://twitt...
@zarlamain (24525)
May I know the lead actor and actress's names please?
@avi256 (4372)
• Pune, India
Lead actors---Prabhas and Rana Dungabatti Actress---Tamanna Supporting actress---Ramya Krishnan Another actor who played kattappa
@zarlamain (24525)
@avi256 Thanks! Sounds intriguing!
@avi256 (4372)
• Pune, India
@zarlamain Bahubali is the most successful Indian movie as far as box office is concerned. Its a must watch movie. You will like this 3 min clip
Presenting to you 'Nippule Swasaga' Full Video Song from movie "Baahubali - The Beginning" starring Prabhas, Rana Daggubati, Anuska, Tamannaah. SUBSCRIBE Us ...
@yugocean (8375)
OK K, but this time I have to boycott it's HIndi version because this will help Karan Johar the joker to make money. Rajmauli should have avoided KJo
@avi256 (4372)
• Pune, India
I can understand that you dont like Karan Johar, or may be hate him, you may have your own reasons, but why deny yourself experience of such a great movie. Not for Johar, watch it for Rajamouli, if you are fine with Telugu, then surely that version you can watch and avoid Hindi one.
@yugocean (8375)
@avi256 Not good with Telugu, but I am fine with subtitles. Mr. Rajamouli should put subtitles, or I'll go Torrent way for it, but won't help Kjo to earn
Sounds like a boring movie.
@avi256 (4372)
• Pune, India
Ok.we all have different choices
@Daljinder (21606)
Bahubali was a very good movie. Everything about it was cool.
@avi256 (4372)
• Pune, India
It was a visionary movie that needed great dedication and SS Rajamouli successfully pulled off the first part. One of the factors that made this movie so amazing was its fantastic music. I felt it was an A R Rahman music.
This movie is a legend.
• Mumbai, India
Absolutely right true Avinash..
• Preston, England
impressive rousing score - I can see why it is successful
• Pune, India
Eagerly waiting for the Baahubali 2 - The Conclusion releasing on 28-April-2017. Not sure whether I can get tickets or not..
Thanks Avinashji for the sharing the piece. Is this the 2nd version of Bahubali? The first version was excellent. Prabhash was outstanding in the first version.