Mom made some potato salad yesterday

@danny1971 (1728)
Church Hill, Tennessee
She sent some home with me tonight after I got off work I stopped by to pick them up so do u like potato salad? And how do u cook urs? Mom puts eggs like made like deviled eggs in it and traditions pepper and I think that's it but it is very delicious I love her cooking
Let's see, we put boiled eggs, relish, mayo and mustard in ours. I think there is onions in there somewhere. I like mine to be chunks of potatoes, while others prefer their potatoes to be mashed.
I make mine like that minus the mustard.
@danny1971 (1728)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
Yeah chunks are better that way I like to heat mine up where it's warm but not extremely hot it's delicious like that imo
@danny1971 I think I've done that unintentionally before, heating it up I mean. I'd put everything on, then heated but left the potato salad til last. Popped the potato salad on but had to heat the dish again because something else wasn't cooked. I prefer mine cold though.
I don't like pepper but,I do add eggs in mine too.
@danny1971 (1728)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
Cool on the eggs do u add onions also @sharon6345?
Yes, I like potato salad but no eggs in it please.
@irishidid (8521)
I put the basic potato salad ingredients in but I use green onions, dill gherkins and black olives in mine. Salt and pepper to taste and it's good to go. Never go sweet on my potato salad or any salad for that matter.
I like potato salad but I don't know how to make one. i'm good at eating but never at cooking. I suck.