Can I get paint out of my work pants?

@ricki_911 (17919)
Toronto, Ontario
I ended up working late so I had to wear my work pants to painting night. Not even thinking I got paint on my pants after the brush feel on me. I have beige pants with a purple streak on my knee . I need new work pants as they do have some stains from doing the truck but I need to collect up my swagbucks first.
@kevin1877uk (36338)
I guess it all depends on the kind of paint it was if you could get out or not. All the best with SB, I'm doing well there this month.
If the paint is latex, you can use a serrated kitchen knife or dull razor blade to scrape as much off as possible. Then, place some dishwashing liquid over the spot and wet the area with drops of water and let it sit. Scrape a bit more off after a while and it should come off. Then wash the pants. Dawn dishwashing liquid works best.
@rona07 (1667)
Well idk if you can take it off the points. I think not so good luck with that.. And with swagbucks.
@sishy7 (27748)
Oh no... I hope you have better luck on swagbucks... For some reasons I don't do too well on there this month so far, hard to reach the daily goals and they're not even that high...
@ricki_911 (17919)
• Toronto, Ontario
I usually do pretty good with Swagbucks and can usually in a month get a gift card or two depending on how motivated I am.