It's Important That we Love Ourselves!

It's Me! T. Paulk Photo
@Teep11 (7121)
Do you love yourself? I love me! Oh yes! Loving ourselves is very important.We will come in contact with people who will try to make us feel bad about ourselves but there's a reason for that! If people aren't happy or feeling good about themselves then they will try to make others feel bad about themselves. No matter how many people try to convince us that we don't have worth. We should never ever believe what they say. Everyone has worth and although we will have different personalities. We're special because God created us and Jesus died for our sins. :0
Love the photo you pretty lady! Well, I am not sure I love myself. I like myself, but have room for improvement.
@Teep11 (7121)
Thank you. Greatly appreciate your gracious comment. Have a blessed day!
@Marcyaz (35620)
We are all worthy of love and we can not let anyone make us feel otherwise.
@Teep11 (7121)
You're so right. Loving oursels helps us love others. Have a wonderful day and week.
@Marcyaz (35620)
@Teep11 Thank you and you have a wonderful day and by the way I love that picture.
@kevin1877uk (36964)
It totally is important to love yourself, without loving yourself you can't love someone else.
@Teep11 (7121)
You're absolutely right. We should start with ourselves and then "spread some love." Have a blessed day!
@kevin1877uk (36964)
@Teep11 Thank you and you too.
• Raipur, India
Loving yourself unconditionally requires self acceptance. The ability to accept yourself unapologetically is indeed a proud feeling. I'am working towards it.And I'am still learning.
@Teep11 (7121)
We continue to grow and we still learn. We have to keep reminding ourselves.
i thinck every people is different. Every one of us have good and bad part's but in the end we are all equal in face of God so i thinck we don't have to try to loock good in face of other's people, we must try to be good in face of God. So we must love ourselves becouse in that way everyoane will love us.
@Teep11 (7121)
God loves us in good and bad. His love is unconditional..we should love not only ourselves but all because loves all of us.
@garymarsh6 (14317)
You should always love yourself and be proud of your achievements. If you do not you will agree with those who try to put you down and start believing them. That is so cruel.
@Teep11 (7121)
I'm so glad you posted this comment. I wish I could post it all around. Only secure people can give the kind of comment you posted here. Be blessed.
@Vjvals (925)
• Roseville, California
I know someone who should have read this many years ago especially the reason sort of, they would have felt alot better but that may be the point,
@Dishari (698)
Loving oneself is the most important. It is not possible to love and help others unless you love love and take care of yourself. But it's not always very easy and at times we do need some external affection to help us learn how to love ourselves.
@Teep11 (7121)
It's certainly important. Loving ourselves allows us to love others. Love conqers and we simply can't do without it.
@Dishari (698)
@Teep11 Absolutely
Do I ever.I am a ham.LOL
• Raipur, India
Completely off the topic but your name seems to me strangely familiar to me. Is there any celebrity by that name?
I think I could love myself more!
@Teep11 (7121)
If you think so then go right ahead. Love unconditionally.
@MGjhaud (20682)
i love myself, that im sure of.
@mavlana (1028)
Life is only worth living when you love yourself.To forget yourself is the only sin and to remember in its utter beauty is only virtue.
@carebear29 (28630)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Amen
We should care about ourselves because if we do not how can we care about others.
@zarlamain (24889)
I agree. We need to love ourselves before we can love someone else. Great picture!