The BEST saved for LAST

@sugartoes (33932)
Greencastle, Indiana
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to ALL We all have a bit of best songs to remember & we all love our kids we all remember how much we have done for our family & kids in their lives to give them a better life than what we have had in ours. We as mothers will do any & everything we can to give them a well deserved life to be happy & healthy in every since of the word in life we go out of our way to make sure they have everything they need. We love our kids with out a doubt & would go to the end of the world for them, even though I lost mine cause I gave them up for adoption cause I didn't have the means to raise them like I needed to or could. So it's MY pleasure to give the joy of all I can to you all that took what you had to raise your kids like you have, that's what makes you ALL so VERY special in my eyes & heart so from me to you I admire you for it. here's a song I think fits the bill of being a loving caring mother enjoy
"Mother and Child Reunion" ~ Paul Simon
I loved the song. Yes, we do what we can.
@sugartoes (33932)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him that's all we can do as we weren't handed a book to read on how to take care of kids glad you enjoyed the song & the video I was hoping it would make this a top HIT for you
@sugartoes It was great. We do have a book on how to raise kids. The only problem is a lot of people don't read it for the wisdom it provides - the book of Proverbs.
@sugartoes (33932)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him your right but NO ONE back in my day never taught me or showed me what I needed to know & then being my luck I wouldn't have understood it remember no one took time to teach me a thing.
@slund2041 (3495)
I have a wonderful mother and love spending time with her. I have no children of my own. My husband has two daughters, one spends time with him about every six week, and he hasn't seen this oldest daughter in about four years now. I had my mother and siblings over for Mother's Day.
@sugartoes (33932)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@slund2041 that sounds you had a awesome mothers day
@slund2041 (3495)
@sugartoes It was not too bad. It seems everyone behaved for the most part. LOL
@sugartoes (33932)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@slund2041 that's ALWAYS a GOOD thing
In everything I do, I always put my son first. He is my number one priority and my one and only. Thanks for this wonderful post.
@sugartoes (33932)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@toniganzon your a great mother & we would think MOST mothers put their kids 1st but SOMETIMES it don't always play that way with kids these days life seems to get in the way & today kids get left behind & they go on a rampage of some sort.
@sugartoes and it's such sad news. I'll try my best to guide my son at the right path.
@sugartoes (33932)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@toniganzon yes it is very sad, it really desturbs me to know how many kids get mistreated
@VivaLaDani13 (16131)
• Perth, Australia
I couldn't bare to listen to this song to be honest. I've never heard it before but the title alone makes me just want to stay away from it. But still wanted to drop in and say thanks for sharing. :)
@sugartoes (33932)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 it's nothing bad it's ACTUALLY a GREAT song that's why I put it on here cause it says just what I wanted to say for mothers day I hope you do find it in your heart to listen to it
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes No I know. It's probably a beautiful song, hence why I don't want to listen. I struggle listening to lovely songs that involves a mother.
@sugartoes (33932)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 well I'm sorry to hear that cause I love the song that fits the day for all mothers that have been through a lot in raising kids or losing a child.
@Teep11 (6445)
Raising children isn't easy and it's great to feel appreciated. Thank you for supplying a dedication. Blessings to you.
@sugartoes (33932)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Teep11 you welcome I try to make every ones day with a special post just for them
I think all mothers do the best we can and just pray that it is enough. I love my children with all of my heart and I hope they always know that. =)
@sugartoes (33932)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LovingMyBabies Oh I have already SEEN that more ways than one just by the topics I've read you have wrote your are a PRIME A-1 parent I wish all parents were like you that really cared to do all they can.
This is a nice post for me to read. it's how I truly feel about my daughter. Thanks.
@sugartoes (33932)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sharon6345 I hope you enjoy the video as well cause I went through a lot of them to find the RIGHT ONE that fit the story to make this one the BEST for LAST for you.