Five oclock back F rom Dinner

Garden Grove, California
Dinner was odd, chicken tenders which was okay mashed potatoes okay too as they are home made not from a box carrots. and for dessert more cheese cake so yes it was a nice dinner. Im so happy that my blood glucose at 330 pm was just 93 so good for me Im back in control again. That does make me feel better too. My son should be here soon. its now sunny and warm.The storm clouds blew away leaving a erfec early eveinn so u ntil he comesI willl bemylotting like c razy
• Marion, Kansas
They feed you very early. You are in good control of your blood sugar. Have a nice visit and happy Mother's Day.
@MGjhaud (20749)
happy to hear that youre managing it well. keep it up. my breakfast was odd too, probably because we had so much leftovers from last nights.
I hope your son comes soon to see you.
@Teep11 (6939)
That's good that your glucose is where it should be. It sounds as if you had a nice dinner. Enjoy your week.
Are you allowed to eat cheesecake twice in the same day?
I´m so glad that you are in a happy mood again, dearest. You had me worried yesterday. Have fun with your son.
@Lucky15 (33434)
Happy mother's day! Hoping your son arrives soon
Hopefully, you guys have a wonderful visit.
Your dinner sounds good. I love cheesecake.
I was going to ask if your son was going to be able to come see you. I'm glad he'll be there soon and hope you enjoy the visit. I don't like mashed potatoes from a box. There are some fridge potatoes they have now, from country crock company or others like it, that are pretty good though.