Amazing Bison Calf and, Mother.

Banks, Oregon
Wow that was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen a mother bison and, her calf were going across a river when the baby got swept away by the current and, lost away from his mom for a whole night stranded on a island, this thing even fought off a Wolf for awhile by himself, then some how his mom found him and, came running to the rescue, that's surprising a 2 day old bison fighting off a wolf. Bison are one of the biggest land animals in the world and, they have lived at Yellowstone consistently since prehistoric times, it's also amazing how his mom found him that far away and, just in the nick of time.
@VivaLaDani13 (16478)
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 I'm so glad that they got reunited. I was starting to get really sad while reading that but now relieved knowing how it all turned out.
Yeah, I love when the prey kicks the predators butt lol that baby was doing well by himself too, but I think the Wolf would have outlasted him stamina wise if mom didn't come to the rescue.
@Missmwngi (9690)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Woow a happy ending
Yes, it was very cool to see.
Bison are cool. The city of Denver actually owns a herd. Usually they are down in this valley, but in the winter, you can sometimes grazing by the freeway (fenced in of course) on the way to skiing.
Yeah, one of my favorite animals. I couldn't believe how tough the little one was and, that would be cool to see.