Have You Cast Your Votes?

@ilocosboy (40230)
I just did exercised my right to suffrage. I went to the polling precinct where my name is listed. Locate my name and I found it at number 8 at ---2A. I went inside the Day Care center where I told to the Bureau of Inspector my intention to vote. I was handed the ballot and went to the small chair and small table. I proceeded to shade my candidates in the President, Vice President, Partylist, Senators, Governor, Vice Governor, Congressman, Mayor, Vice Mayor and the City Councilors. I went to the Vote Counting Machine and insert the ballot in the machine, i waited for seconds before the vote receipt came out. I reviewed my votes and it is correct. Before I leave, I was given with the indelible ink in my finger. I'm done. Got no complain. The VCM works. But... my goodness, why on earth they did not change the small chairs for Day Care pupil. How can the pregnant women and PWD's sit there. My tummy is getting bigger and I really have had hard time sitting there.
They only make use what's already available as they don't want any additional costs or the election. They've spent a lot already from the machine to the receipts. I went out to vote at 6am today.
@ilocosboy (40230)
wow, you belong to the early bird.
@ilocosboy I am a morning person and I don't want any political candidates seeing me vote.
I guess lack of budget.
@jndlponti (2408)
Hahahah..it was the only problem you had? Tell it to the BEI..it was their job to prepare the area already not the commelec problem.haha I am a teacher and it is the government teachers that we're serving this election as BEI. But I did not serve this time since I was on a study leave. No problem with that. Just tell the assigned teacher their about the problem with the chairs.
@ilocosboy (40230)
i told them @janedell and they just laugh it off. but i know its not their fault.
@jndlponti (2408)
@ilocosboy too bad.. lazy one then.. they just don't know how hard it world be trying to fit in a very small chair with all your tummy over in front
@Missmwngi (10792)
• Nairobi, Kenya
May the best candidate win Sure they should have changed the chairs
@cupkitties (7598)
I went with my dad to the local jr. high library. They don't list our names. You just walk in and show ID and/or voters registration card, then fill a form. After that somebody gives a yellow card which we insert into a voter machine. We get a sticker like the one I've uploaded here.