Rain Rain Go Away

By JJ
Or go someplace that needs you and leave us alone for a little bit, m'kay? I know, we need some rain to make things grow and all, but come on...I've been waiting for it to dry out in the crawl space under the house so I can work on the plumbing for a few weeks now, and just now checking the extended forecast, it shows there is a chance of rain every day for the next 10 days. Please...just stop, okay? I don't have the wood handy to build an ark! And Scar would really like to go out. So please?
Music video by Carpenters performing Rainy Days And Mondays. (C) 1985 A&M Records
@Daljinder (19991)
And here I have been wondering where the rains had disappeared after one brief visit.
@vandana7 (57734)
We are still getting them...apparently they will last for this week..
@vandana7 (57734)
You like Carpenters...wow.
Yeah, I have their Greatest Hits album
@vandana7 (57734)
@JolietJake ...I love them...though I am not a great music collector like you. :)
@Macarrosel (7612)
So you're good in plumbing. That's great to know.
I was head of maintenance at a laundromat back in the 80's
@JolietJake Wow! You're an expert plumber then JJ. My husband also knows plumbing and I really appreciated such talent because it's very useful in our household.
scar prob thinks you are at fault for all of the rain. just go turn it off already!
• Grand Junction, Colorado
We too, have been under rain forecast forever now. The past 3 days have rained so much I feel that we will float away. My dirt road is no longer dirt but flowing mud. I won't be able to drive my car for much longer, I will need to break out the 4 wheel drive truck just to get out to the main road. I hate letting the dogs out, for all the mud they come back with, they hate having to stay in the laundry room when they come back in. Our forecast this morning showed that after tomorrow the rain is suppose to be gone, and I hope that it stays that way. (Fingers crossed) I'm suppose to be in the high desert, or so I thought when I moved here.
We're supposed to get rain the next couple days. I just hope it doesn't turn into snow.
@Teep11 (6674)
Sometimes there's too much rain. I hope the rain eases up. I hope all goes well with your the plumbing.
It has been raining on and off here as well. We do need the rain, but now we need some sunshine too!! Do you have a raincoat for Scar? Perhaps you can go outside with him and carry a golf umbrella to keep you both dry.
I think you just want Scar out of your hair for awhile!
@boiboing (12473)
• Northampton, England
Well if scar wants it, then that's another matter.