Last night was rough...

@cpefley (1535)
Hemet, California
I have a headache and last night's sleep was brutal. I was in so much pain and the pinched nerve in my neck made my neck and head hurt even worse. My back, hip, and legs hurt. Plus I fell a month ago and my ankle still hurts and is weak. I love this baby, but I sure hate being pregnant. I miss being able to take something for the pain. :( Four more months...
@sabashekh (1235)
• Bhopal, India
Sorry to hear that But you will forget thus pain when you'll hold you baby ... Stay positive :) get well soon :*
@cpefley (1535)
• Hemet, California
Thanks :)
@sabashekh (1235)
• Bhopal, India
@cpefley anytym .. Gudluck :*
@dodo19 (31963)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling well. Being pregnant isn't easy, but it doesn't last forever. Hopefully the pain passes.
@cpefley (1535)
• Hemet, California
Thank you. You are right. I have done this so many times, I should know better.
@dodo19 (31963)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@cpefley even if you've done it before, it still doesn't mean it's easy. You just have more experience and knowledge than during your first pregnancy.
I am so sorry you were in so much pain. =( I hope things improve for you really soon!
@cpefley (1535)
• Hemet, California
Thanks :)
@KristenH (23321)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Hope you're feeling better. I feel a month ago and can feel you pain. My left knee and right elbow still hurts when I bend it. Hang in there. Hope you're okay.
@cpefley (1535)
• Hemet, California
Ouch! Hope you feel better soon.
@KristenH (23321)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@cpefley Thanks Colene. It's been about a month. My scrapes have healed up. I just wish my sore arm and knee would follow suit.
@Jackalyn (6620)
• Oxford, England
I know it is horrid when the downside of pregnancy sets in. I had a horrid second one. The baby finally decided to become a transverse lie and that was agony. It all fades away in an instant once you hold the baby in your arms. You may say never again. People often do and we still eventually want to repeat the whole thing again.
@AnneEJ (5025)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
Sorry you are having problems. Hope you get a good sleep tonight